The aim of the meeting was to discuss the following topics, among others:
- implementation of the Green Agenda for the Western Balkans (GAWB) and exchange on the five pillars of the GAWB Action Plan,
- enhancing establishment of functional governance structure at regional level as well as monitoring and reporting,
- establishing common regional position for the 15th UN Convention on Biological Diversity CoP 15,
- regional instruments for preventing plastic pollution and marine litter as per GAWB Action Plan,
- regional instrument for Green Infrastructure and ecological connectivity in the Western Balkans.